Gilbert, Power Pro sucks !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gilbert, Power Pro sucks !!!!

I tried the power pro 40/10 like you said and the d@mn fish broke my rod and pulled it n the water!!!! $230 is somewhere around the gas wells in east bay, mono would have just broke lol, i liked the line but i am never using it again !!
    I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

what did I say

Comment

Lol
      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Ill go with your's next
        Originally posted by kingfish58 View Post
        what did I say

Comment

Originally posted by Reef Drifter View Post
          I tried the power pro 40/10 like you said and the d@mn fish broke my rod and pulled it n the water!!!! $230 is somewhere around the gas wells in east bay, mono would have just broke lol, i liked the line but i am never using it again !!
          Not gilberts fault you did not set your drag loose with braided line you gotta have a loose drag
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Heck! That makes it some darned expensive line! LOL
            Always use a mono or flouro leader with braid. It'll keep that from happening.
            I do like braid, but I'm not too sure that PowerPro is the right one
            "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
              Heck! That makes it some darned expensive line! LOL
              Always use a mono or flouro leader with braid. It'll keep that from happening.
              I do like braid, but I'm not too sure that PowerPro is the right one
              Power pro is fine fins a little better but you gotta get used to using a looser drag with braid
              MANVEL MOB

Comment

I thought this was a bash gilbert thread?Sorry you lost your rod.I almost had a near rod death experience in the surf.I blame Superspook!lol
                I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
                  I thought this was a bash gilbert thread?Sorry you lost your rod.I almost had a near rod death experience in the surf.I blame Superspook!lol
                  Hold on tight!!!! Loosen the drag!!!! Heheheheehhehee he told me the horror story
                  MANVEL MOB

Comment

i beleive that falls under operator error...
                    Captain Glenn Stevens
                    Coastal Guide Service
                    www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
                      No it's a take up for gilbert thread it loks like from Brahma !
                      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

lol no its not a bash gilbert thread, just thought he would get a kick out of it, it was definetly operator error, set my rod down to grab a beer and as soon as i did, it was gone

Comment

powerpro is great line. see how the line didn't break. That's why I use it.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhaler 22 View Post
                            i beleive that falls under operator error...
                            x2
                            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

You got "Sure fired". Anytime you set down a rod, look away, light a cig, mess with something-BAM, that's when the fish will hit. At times of slow fishing, we have one guy light a cig, another open the cooler and the other mess with the radio-someone will always get a strike.
                              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                              X