Obama Administration snubs VFW Convention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama Administration snubs VFW Convention

Obama and his administration have snubbed the VFW by not attending it in San Antonio.

In 112 years, no Presidential administration has ever missed attending the VFW convention-they at least would send a formal representative if the POTUS was unable to attend.

Once again, Obama shows his contempt for our honorable soldiers that fought for our freedom and country. What a POS. I think he probably has something more important to do, like take a vacation or go shopping with fugly Michelle or give money to the "Entitlement" slugs. Worst POTUS EVER!!
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

he is such an arrogant ahole
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Every one is surprised by this?
      West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

what a piece of sh!^
        the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Working...
        X