Chronarch 50E

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chronarch 50E

I just got mine fedex today. Like others have said, it's pretty much the Curado 50E with a new paint job and big grips. It seems kinda heavy at 7.1 for such a small reel, but 2 grams heavier then the Curado 50E, but I'm used to the 50MG. I like the I/8th turn to access the spool & brakes. No lever in back to accidentally open and you don't have to screw it in and out.
    Shimano has also smoothed out the right side so the stupid HEG gear isn't in the way if you palm the reel. (doesn't everybody!)
    The best thing is, it should hold up well with all aluminum frame and graphite side plates.
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

......and it doesn't have ANY drain holes, which is a good idea!
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

The chronarch 100 sf is still better I think kenny
      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Glad it's working out for you.....so far! If my mg's every crap out on me I will have to check one out.

Comment

Originally posted by TTU Wader View Post
          Glad it's working out for you.....so far! If my mg's every crap out on me I will have to check one out.
          Oh they will. Either way, Shimano quit making the parts, so when they run out that's it.

Deano, there are a LOT of reels better than this CH50E, it's just my newest reel and thought I'd review it.
          "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Lol I hear ya its hard to lay that gold one down for me
            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Working...
            X