468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So im thinking about making a live well for the Haynie.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So im thinking about making a live well for the Haynie.

Its been a while since i have posted.

My green machine is very limited with space, with 3 boxes in the back and one in the front. The front one houses my trolling motor batteries and the on board charging system, the back has one with my batteries and wiring, and has a similar box on the other side thats to small to be turned into a live well. Right in front of my motor there is a really big deep box that has my dreaded anchor (soon to be replaced by a power pole). Its big enough for several big fish and i really dont use it, so i was wondering how i would fabricate a water pick up and aeration system/O2 response system to keep fish alive for tourneys. Ive got 2 big ice chests that are my seats. Anyone have any ideas????
    Courage is being scared to death... and saddling up anyway.
    John Wayne.

turn one of the ice chest into a live well. then install a washdown pump system thru transom to fill chest. then hook o2 system to chest.
    Today is a new day!!

Comment

I was going to do that, but i use the front ice chest for my gear! and the one to sit on and drive for the drinks/fish.
      John Wayne.

Comment

is the rear center box sealed, are there wires for the motor in there? can you store your gear in the rear box? you could turn the rear box into an ice chest
        Today is a new day!!

Comment

No wires in there but its not sealed. I can easily seal it. I would use it for my gear but it wont fit everything. But also my boat sits so low in the water idk how much water it would hold in the box without sinking LOL!
          John Wayne.

Comment

just remember that you will also need room for the pump that will go to the power pole.
            Today is a new day!!

Comment

Ive got the 2nd box similar to the battery box to put the pump in. ill go take some pictures real fast.
              John Wayne.

Comment

Working...
              X