• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things can go wrong in a hurry...

Click image for larger version

Name:	a bad day on the water.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	8.5 KB
ID:	570205 A friend of mine from high school who is now a guide in East Matagorda was working on his boat...things got out of hand and this is the result. Whoever said that a bad day fishing is better than a good day at work never had a day like this. Be careful.

Insurance I hope.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Yes, I do believe his boat was insured. Just really sucks...he is a good guy and I know this directly affects his income in the short-term. I think he will rebound.

Comment

How did that happen?
        West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

I don't know the whole story but from what I gather he was welding on some type of steering linkage, or some other steering related part. He stated that he has had to do it before...said he had wet rags down to protect the hull and fuel from sparks and the next thing he knows he had a fire. It got bad because he bailed out of the boat to disconnect it from his truck. I have known him a long time and he is a competent craftsman and fishing guide...just made an honest mistake and it really bit him.

Comment

Working...
          X