• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama's Speech Last Night

Two words: Pete and Repeat.

4 Letters: SSDD

Result: Nice drop in the Stock Market.

What a clueless bastage.

"I with the Government and I'm here to help." Ha ha.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

i will gladly give you a job tomorrow for $447 billion today.dumb arse aint got a clue.the economy will pick up faster once he is out of office.
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

$300 BILLION had me shaking my haid going "OMG, we gotta now pay for that also?", then he added 50%, making it $447 Billion-the guy is nuts. The Doomshat said it won't cost because he'll take it from spending cuts-we farging pay for it-he is so GD stupid, it is amazing. Who the heck pays the Trillions he already spent/committed-we do.

What a moron and the saddest part is he doesn't even think about how much money is spent. Payroll tax cut-bullchip-dint do crapola last time. Tax credits for hiring some dumbazz that hasn't worked for last 18 months-he's unemployed because he's a dipchit, if he was smart and capable of working, he'd have a job already, but at $1500 per month on unemployment, WTF work for $2000/month or $3000/month-easier to stay home and watch Judge Judy than actually work-no GD incentive. Cut em off and see if they can still watch Judge Judy when their lights go out-then they'll farging get back to work-plus likely on Sec. 8 housing so why mess up a "good thang". Gee, where's my $250,000 GHA free house? Crap, my house aint worth half that after Ike, plus gotta sue FEMA to get my paid for coverage because they tried to trick farge me on payments the theivin bastages.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
      X