Rollover pass 9/10/2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rollover pass 9/10/2011

So i get to rollover around 2:30am and saw how pack it was so i drove around both side to find a good place to set up my lights so i find a good and starting setting up so i started fishing and no luck so i started to ask people how the fishing and i get a bad report so i was like ok im going to stay til day break to see if there going to feed then still nothing so i was talking to a guy that was fishing next to me nothing happens in the next hour or two im going to north jetty to try my luck over there so the guy gets up and goes to the other to see how they doing he runs back full speed and tells me they kill the reds over there everybody body pole was gets bend i was in shock to see so many reds being caught a one time and all was keepers so i pack up and go over there what u know its on i limit out on reds then i call my father over there he was one from his limit i must say this was one of the best days at Rollover i have ever had.

That was the longest freaking sentence I've read in my life! I'm not even sure what it was about!
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

lol sounds like he killed the reds at rollover

Comment

lol

Comment

It's a case of red fever.I've gotten it to!Good catch!
          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Nice
            sigpic
            Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Working...
            X