New to kayaking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to kayaking

Hello guys I'm new to the forums and kayak fishing so I was stopping buy to say hello I already introduced my self on the main forum, so I'm just looking to meet some new fishing buddies and swap fishing stories and drink afew beers with you guys! I have been fishing my whole life I'm 25 so about 23 yrs now just new to the kayak seen. Thanks guys hope to be fishing with y'all soon!

Welcome to the site! There are a few of us yakkers around.

Comment

Welcome, small kayak community, but is great to be here.

Comment

Welcome aboard! Check out some of the earlier threads about yak choices, rigging choices and assorted kayak mayhem.
        Check out the upcoming thread about a "West Bay yak fishing trial" on October 8th or 9th.
        At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Thanks guys anyone heading out in the morning? I'm thinking about heading down to WB

Comment

Originally posted by Beachbumm View Post
            Hello guys I'm new to the forums and kayak fishing so I was stopping buy to say hello I already introduced my self on the main forum, so I'm just looking to meet some new fishing buddies and swap fishing stories and drink afew beers with you guys! I have been fishing my whole life I'm 25 so about 23 yrs now just new to the kayak seen. Thanks guys hope to be fishing with y'all soon!
            We might head to the old flagship hotel if the wind and seas permit. The fishing has been really good out there. You shout try that spot too.

Comment

Working...
            X