FWE H.Q. the place to be...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FWE H.Q. the place to be...

Well Saturday night the action was on fire in the coves! I sat on the dock (wind was at my back) Blackbeard & I fished it hard for 4 hours. 20+ strikes 7 trout landed, Blackbeard was fishing the bottom with some shrimp caught a bunch of Croakers which we tossed back lost track. Largest trout was around midnight 25" went 5LBS they were feeding on small minnows. Trout were hitting on Plum/Chart. paddle tail however the Pink Corky was the ticket! It was a fun night and its always nice to sit on the dock with a cold one and catch moby trout
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Very Nice. Next time yall are down there and I am off, Ill come by and hang out and fish!
    "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

Fun

Sounds like fun!
      I would like to try that sometime myself. When the water gets to about 80, we will be doing some midnight wades and a stop out there might be nice after fishing in the dark.
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Sounds like fun. Where was my phone call???

Comment

Fun night.Congrats on the catch
          NK
          Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Originally posted by Milkjug View Post
            Sounds like fun. Where was my phone call???
            Shoot! I forgot to call you didn't I Yan! Man, I'm sorry give Bailey or Cody a call they are on the Island still.

Comment

LOL, it's OK. Got some good work done on the place Sat. morning that definently would have been much harder with 4 hours less sleep. Hectic week ahead of me too, but I managed to catch a few this morning so I'm happy.

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                Shoot! I forgot to call you didn't I Yan! Man, I'm sorry give Bailey or Cody a call they are on the Island still.
                next time gimme a shout! we will have a crew
                MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                  next time gimme a shout! we will have a crew
                  Yah I think I forgot to call everyone back sorry bro, if you knew or I happened to divulge what happened Friday night you'd understand... All is good though and its all returned to normal through my great negotiating skills and many beers once we were back on Island time...

007 was trying to get me to pull into Jack in the Box for tacos we ended up stopping for beer & "candy bars"

Comment

Sounds like a crazy night, thanks for rubbing it in more

Comment

Yah but Bailey & I were craving Fire Roasted Egg Rolls... You can't have those anywhere else other than SLP!

Comment

You're right, it just wouldnt be the same. You have to have the "Bailey fire-baton dance" too.

Comment

Yes, it's open. The new taco bell is open too. Taco cabana is still closed.

Comment

Thanks milky!

Comment

Coe, I need to hook up with you sometime on one of those outtings, because it would be the only time my wife would not want to tag along I like fishing with my wife, but it is also fun to hang out with the guys and drink, fart and tell lies!
                              LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Working...
                              X