Anyone else??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else??

Anyone else counting the days until next season?? I know the dates arent out yet, but according to my figures, its around 152 days until teal season (estimating a Sept. 12 opener) and 199-208 days until big duck season (estimating either Oct 31, or most likely Nov 7) I cant wait! Shotgun is cleaned and decoys are waiting! Take 'em boys!!

M.M.
    "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Me too... The fish will be thankful for the break from the attention when it finally comes around

Comment

Well see, thats why teal season is great. You can hunt and (hopefully) shoot your limit by 8:30 or 9:00, then motor out into the bay and wear the fish out! Flounder run is starting, redfish run is going, trout are feeding, its great!!
      "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

Matt... I'm with you on that one... I can't wait to put the blind back on... This summer I'm going to be scouting a lot more areas. I love being able to shoot 4 ducks before 8AM and still be able to work the early morning action for trout and reds

Off the water by 11AM with a limit of Fowl & Fish
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Are teal year-round residents here on the coast or do they migrate down in the fall? Cast-and-blast sounds like too much fun.

Comment

YES !! Im countin down the days, but it be for deer, not ducks.

Comment

Originally posted by 45 ACP View Post
              YES !! Im countin down the days, but it be for deer, not ducks.
              That's me.........bow season that is!
              Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Teal migrate yearly. The bluewings are the first to leave though, thats why they have an early season. They leave the north country at the first hint of 50 degree weather and head for mexico and central america.

Semper Fi!

Comment

Working...
                X