hey monte...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey monte...

Where is your fishing report from this weekend? Nevermind, I guess that I already know!
    "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
    boom

another one of them 007 guided trips?
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Yup, but he wasn't even ..^'d on this one.
      boom

Comment

We just couldn't find any decent water Saturday morning. It wasn't from lack of trying, it just wasn't there.
        I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

at least yall gave it hell!
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
            We just couldn't find any decent water Saturday morning. It wasn't from lack of trying, it just wasn't there.
            Hey mike, we can get no fish reports from you anytime, this is in response to Monte's post to me a while back.
            boom

Comment

Originally posted by boom View Post
              Hey mike, we can get no fish reports from you anytime, this is in response to Monte's post to me a while back.

I don't know wtf your talking about boom!!!I did manage a limit.........

of budlights.
              Don't be a Nancy!
              If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Originally posted by FlatoutFishin View Post

of budlights.
                Lmao! Thats what I'm talking about. I just wanted to make sure that we all get skunked every once in a while.
                boom

Comment

Bailey & I followed Mike & Monte into Bastrop area but once the water started getting choppy that protected marsh sounded really nice and we cruised around near the airboat that was out for a joy ride... Spent the morning goofing off and exploring around Titlum Tatlum going into inlets hitting shell backing out. Bailey & I caught a few hard heads soaking some shrimp on the bottom however there were no fish unlike the report I posted in the Titlum Tatlum - Cold Pass Forum earlier this morning. The tide and wind was really moving, but that night the action was in the coves on the S. Shoreline!

Thanks to Sandy for his hospitatlity gave Bailey & I a little food which was great! I will bring some supplies out there for you Sandy!
                  Last edited by WestEndAngler; April 13, 2009, 09:23 AM.
                  We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Thanks Coe, Always glad to have guests. Looking at the CSA finances here and the Commissary department is going to have a budget cut for a while, so anything you want to bring out there would be welcome. 007 stocked us up with canned goods though.
                    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Originally posted by FlatoutFishin View Post

of budlights.
                      There's a limit?

Comment

Call the Game Thief Hotline-over his limit!!!
                        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                          Call the Game Thief Hotline-over his limit!!!
                          Call rehab hotline first!
                          Don't be a Nancy!
                          If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Working...
                          X