Keystone XL Pipeline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keystone XL Pipeline

At the Keystone Pipeline mtg in Port Arthur, the crowds were in favor since it will create jobs-something Oblowme never will understand.

I really liked “Cat” Herrerra’s comments-typical liberal bullshit playing the “Race” card.

“Cat Herrera spoke on behalf of the Sierra Club, asking that the State Department carefully consider the people who stood to be harmed by the project:

“People of color, who will be disproportionately impacted; the farmers, (whose water source will be jeopardized); and the workers who will temporarily work a dirty job in an industry whose days are numbered.”

Herrera said the country would be better served by focusing on clean renewable energy sources, such as solar power, and industry that had gained 100,000 jobs in the past year.

“It’s time to stop believing the promises of big oil,” Herrera said to a mixed response of applause and booing.”

Stoopeed beotch. Where’s the $550 million Oblowme GAVE to Solyndra and what about the 1100 folks laid off at Solyndra? 100,000 “green” jobs-where? In China maybe making solar panels. I wonder if she rode her bicycle, walked or just used her arms and flapped all the way to Port Arthur to attend the meeting since oil is a no-no.

Amazing how GD dumb some people are. She's wasting air-she should go home and do the honorable thing: start her Prius in a closed garage and die.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Hey Jerry...you can tell how many people actually listen to what the sierra club says as the stock is at an all time high off this project...be grateful for the idiots as they give us something to laugh at
    sigpic

Comment

Brad: sad part is that folks like "Cat" have such uninformed and often times unquestioned opinion-pure bullchip. Playing the race card is absurd to say the least. How the farge is a pipeline racist? It runs through all types of peoples land, no matter what race, religion or creed. She should do what her name implies-dig in a litter box and squat-that's all she's apparently smart enough to do.

Maybe her and several million others should stop listening to "Big Bullchit" from Obama and the Libs-we'd all be better off. Her type causes the lack of "bipartisanship" that is Obama's current scapegoat for not doing anything to benefit the economy.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

The other thing that makes me say "Huh?" is when you think about all the jobs...GOOD JOBS that TransCanada is and has created BECAUSE of this pipeline...this thing is HUGE...not to mention nthe long term $$$$

"An independent study finds that construction of the Keystone Gulf Coast Expansion Pipeline project should provide significant, positive contributions to U.S. energy security and the U.S. economy valued at over $20 billion. The Perryman Group study states that the proposed pipeline project should improve U.S. energy security with the ongoing benefit to the U.S. economy of a more stable source of consistent energy supply over an extended period of time.
        The study further concluded that once the pipeline is operational, the states along the pipeline route are expected to receive an additional $5.2 billion in property taxes during the estimated operating life of the pipeline. The $7 billion pipeline project is expected to directly create more than 20,000 high-wage manufacturing jobs and construction jobs in 2011-2012 across the U.S., stimulating significant additional economic activity."
        sigpic

Comment

I thought this was a thread about Keystone beer being piped in!
          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Working...
          X