GoPro Hero problems.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GoPro Hero problems.

I have a gopro that will not stay on. It turns on the red light in the viewer turns on the light by the power button flashes red and then the unit turns off. I know it is not the battery's because I have fresh case of lithium battery's and there is no way all 12 battery's are bad. This camera has been nothing but problems for me since I bought it. I went to White Horse, Canada last year and bought the gopro for that trip. Connected it to the computer turned it on everything worked took the battery's out flew to canada placed a fresh set of lithium in the camera when I got to the river tried to turn it on and that happend. The camera only shuts down with a 2GB SD card in, which it recommends.

Anyone have this happen with your gopro?

If so did you fix it and how?
    Son of the Republic

Sounds like it needs to be returned for a refund or exchange.
    Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Can you get it to the settings menu? Sounds like you have it in a setting where it turns on takes a photo then turns off...

http://gopro.com/wp-content/uploads/...ENG-110110.pdf
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

[QUOTE=WestEndAngler;154180]Can you get it to the settings menu? Sounds like you have it in a setting where it turns on takes a photo then turns off...

x2. Also google the goPro message boards...good info there. I also called GoPro when I was having issues and they replaced my camera with few to little questions and no money except when I shipped it to them...
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X