Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biden says Obama's Administration is blame for economy

Joe Biden says Obama — not Bush — should be held accountable for economy
    Vice President Joe Biden told voters that President Obama and his administration — not President George W. Bush — should be held accountable for the current economic state in America.

“Even though fifty-some percent of the American people think that the economy tanked because of the last administration, that’s not relevant,” Biden told Florida radio station WLRN. “What’s relevant is we’re in charge. And right now we are the ones in charge and it’s gotten better, but it hasn’t gotten good enough.”

Biden says that public anger at the current administration is understandable.

““I don’t blame them for being mad. We’re in charge,” Biden exclaimed.

Really? After THREE YEARS you finally are waking up? Stupid azzes!!! and to claim it's "gotten better"-PLEASE EXPLAIN WHERE IT"S GOTTEN BETTER-YOUR PERSONAL BANK ACCOUNT?
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.
Working...
X