Quick Limits in POC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Limits in POC

October gigging in Port O'Connor has started off with a bang. Saturday night produced a 4 man limit in about 2 1/2 hrs. and Sunday night we had a two man limit, cleaned and headed home around 10:30pm. This was a father/son trip and since it was a school night, the pressure was on to finish up quickly. Of all the trips I take, I really enjoy seeing the young ones get out and enjoy the outdoors. His dad was a big hunter, and the son has really taken to fishing this year. I was real happy to hear that he is planning on buying a boat to take his son fishing more often.
    Cheers and good gigging to everyone.
    Captain Shawn Harvey

That is a nice mess of flounder!
    Resident Ninja

Comment

Great job! Welocome aboard!
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Nice job Shawn. I've been meaning to give you a call but I've had a lot going on lately. I'll be talking to you soon.
        A Little deeper in debt.

Comment

Nice work. Gotta get some of them sheepshead ma dern self.

Comment

Thanks guys for all the complements, we have finally entered the time of year I enjoy most. The cool, crisp night air, clear skies and light wind, me and my buddies wait all year for this. I wish I lived a little closer to you guys so that I could flounder with some of yall. I have had the pleasure of taking Willie a few times and always enjoyed it. Looking forward to many more trips.

Comment

Working...
            X