Son's Allowance is now ZERO!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Son's Allowance is now ZERO!!!

My son just walked into the living room and said . . .

"Dad, cancel my allowance immediately, rent out my room, throw all my clothes out the window, take my TV and stereo, my iPhone, my iPod and my laptop. Please take all of my belongings to the Salvation Army. Then sell my new car, take my front door key away from me and throw me out of the house. Then disown me and never talk to me again. And don’t forget to write me out of your will and leave my share to my brother.”

Well, he didn't put it quite like that, he actually said...

"Dad, I have decided to work for Barack Obama's re-election campaign."
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Only zero? Sounds more like a large negative balance.
    Send him over to the zero's pacing up and down Wall Street.

LOL
    At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Ha ha ha ha ha....<3 readin ur posts...put him in the corner where he belongs!!!!!! LOL
        I set my hook like I am fishing for tuna even if I am fishing for trout. Call me tuna Joe!

Comment

Hehehe
          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

That bad boy!! Keep um coming RC

Comment

Working...
            X