X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No more Hank on MNF

http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/...Night-Football-

It just wont be the same
    I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

I agree , Pisses me off that he can't say what he wants with out loosen a gig !
    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Just goes to show ya "If the south hada won the war, we'da had it made!"
      Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
      "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

ESPN should also cancel Madonna...who is scheduled to perform at the Super Bowl because she compared McCain to Hitler in 08. Funny I don't remember hearing any sort of outcry when she made the comparison. But She's always been my Biatch!!!!! Oh just sayen ....

Comment

The only way to make a difference is to hit them in the ratings category... But no one will ever do that the love of football will win every time... Even when it is the right thing to do... I hate these organizations thinking they can bully folks around for things they say... I say fark em and feed them MFers fish heads... Fark ESPN who do they think they are...? Remove Hitler from office VOTE Republican in 2012...
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by Hogie70 View Post
            VOTE Republican in 2012...
            When the Republican candidate wins the White House in 2012, you can bet you azz Old Hank will be playing at a victory party somewhere.

People don't have to boycott watching football on ESPN all together. There just needs to be a "Bring Back Hank!!" movement started.

Comment

I heard he quit after they benched him for that one night...said screw yall...I quit!
              Don't be a Nancy!
              If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

He did quit after the one week suspension, he did another interview saying he had the right to quit just like he had freedom of speech or something like that
                I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

Comment

Well he!! yes he quit... lol I would have quit to... I would have taken all my rowdy friends & rolled out... ESPN that is strike one...

“By pulling my opening Oct 3rd, You (ESPN) stepped on the Toes of The First Amendment Freedom of Speech, so therefore Me, My Song, and All My Rowdy Friends are OUT OF HERE. It’s been a great run.”
                  We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Hank only spoke the truth. Shame on ESPN for being so GD sensitive-show me what Obama has done that doesn't support Hank's comments.......................................... ......................... cricket chirp, cricket chirp.

I hope he changes it to "Are you ready for some enemies!"
                    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Oh hank should have let a nut fall out like jackson let a tit flip out lol

Comment

Working...
                      X