No announcement yet.

Hank Jr. What the hell. Simple Opinion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hank Jr. What the hell. Simple Opinion?

Robalo, old Hank Jr. takes the dive on this BS. What the heck. Opinion?

dammm racist peep's don't like redneck's with a opinions they like rednecks that pay there taxes.I think Hank is gonna write some song's about this before it's over.
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Pure Bullshit. See my post at http://www.fishwestend.com/forum/sho...bullchip-quot-!

Makes me wanna not watch ESPN-so what he called Oblowme and Biden Time "enemies"-they are-they are ruining this country. They stiffle and HATE Oil & Gas. O&G are driving our economy-supplying more job opportunities than any other industry. We have TRILLIONS of cubic feet of Natural gas and Obama wants the EPA to regulate State authority over fracing wells-bullchip-always has been a State regulated function. If we could promote Natty Gas operated public transportation and vehicles, then the Arabs would be choking on oil, we'd have millions more employed and reduce our foreign dependence on oil. Look at S. Tx and the Eagleford as well as what's happenning in Pennsylvania and Ohio-folks are being EMPLOYED!! Economies are boominhg in those areas. Instead the Chief Jerk Obama is helping to stop this boom because he hates oil and gas-if the idiot would look at what it could do, we'd be out of the Depression and our economy would grow and prosper.

THEY ARE OUR ENEMIES-THEY HATE TO SEE THE USA PROSPER.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

yep
        the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	19798405.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	18.7 KB
ID:	555717

Don't be a Nancy!
          If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Leaving in a couple hours for the ranch. I think I'll pound whiskey and jam Hank Jr. tonight.

Comment

Don't forget your Oblowme targets for checking your scope-I found the funny colored ones work well or use an Osama Bin Laden pic-if he was shaved, he looks like Obama's twin almost.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Hey FoF-I like that bumper sticker, but recommend changing it to read "WORK HARDER-because millions of Obama's supporters that are collecting Welfare depend on it!"

Bunch of low-life dregs. I hope Peggy Joseph gets run over by an oil truck and smashed like a pancake. Her types should be eliminated from the USA.

Comment

Working...
                X