Texas vs. OU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas vs. OU

What a classic this one will be! Go Horns!

Watching it now
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

hey better turn it up a notch !!!
      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

It's an ugly game.
        Resident Ninja

Comment

You can't win without a quarterback.They have some serious issues right now..#11 in the AP?......B.S!That's an ugly team.A freshman QB against OU?.C'mon Mack,were you born stupid?.And Colt Mccoy's 19yr. old punk brother?.Neither one of those kids are going to take that team anywhere.
          Last edited by FLAPPER; October 8, 2011, 11:10 PM.
          TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

Man that was ugly. I felt like I was watching a little league game!!! Embarrassing!
            I set my hook like I am fishing for tuna even if I am fishing for trout. Call me tuna Joe!

Comment

Texas has a young team. True freshman and sophmores running the offense. McCoy didn't even get to play last year, so he is fresh fresh. A little tuning here and there they will bounce back. I'm a die hard UT fan and despise OWho, and yesterdays game was sickening to watch but also taught all in the association things. Learn from mistakes, fix em, grow from em, and move forward.

Sent from my HTC Liberty using Tapatalk
              InKed Angler

Comment

I'm glad i went fishin and didn't watch my team fall apart.The team is young and talented like inked said.
                I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

The tough talking, smug and bragging thugs w/ tattoos and various colored mohawks (along with their coach who fits right in) put it on Texas. That was a mature high school team playing a veteran, semi-pro team.

Texas became lazy after winning the NC in '05 and then had the luxury of McCoy that covered up big trouble in their recruiting---thats why there so many under classman playing.

They will be ok. in the next year or 2 they will be very good and with the coaches and new blood it will be fine.

And no matter how bad it looked, its 7:01 p.m on a Sunday and OU still sucks.

Comment

It's Monday morning at 9:45 and ou still sucks.
                    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

it's 420 sume were and O-who still sucks!
                      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Working...
                      X