Issa is Subpeonaing Holder the Killer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issa is Subpeonaing Holder the Killer

I hope Eric Holder gets some fine shower time with "Bubba" in prison. Holder is a scumbag liar. He denies any knowledge of Fast & Furious which emails and memos show he knew about it in February 2010 and TOLD Congress under oath he had no knowledge prior to May 2011. Let's see, if Clements was almost sent to Fed Pen for his steroids and perjury to Congress, Holder oughta get Life w/o parole for his lies-Fast & Furious KILLED a US Border Patrol Agent-two of the "walked" assault rifles were found at the scene-so Holder effectively aided and abetted in the MURDER of a US Border Patrol Agent and he should burn for that. I HOPE that Obama gets dragged in-after all Holder is his "boy" and Obama appointed a POS as A.G. (I guess POS that play together, stay together).

Get 'em Issa-nail his azz to the shower wall so Bubba can have some free sex with the newbie. I consider Holder's action as an accomplice to murder. If you gave the Cartels some guns as a straw buyer and a US BP Agent was killed by those guns, what the hell do you think would happen to YOU?? You'd be in jail forever. Why shouldn't Holder and for that matter, Obama-ultimately it is Obama's fault-he is responsible just like you would be if your employee did something like this.

Dirty scumbag killers.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Move along peasant. Nothing to see here.
    West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

Hey MP-is that your imitation of Holder or Obama?
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
      X