468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Solyndra was bad, Sunpower is even worse!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solyndra was bad, Sunpower is even worse!!

Complete Idiot Herr Obama and the DOE gave $1.2 BILLION to Sunpower-another solar panel company.

Solyndra was $550MM, Sunpower was $1.2 BILLION.

The farging bastage morons invested in dying companies--what a bad nightmare-someone wake me up and tell me it's not true and that our idiots did not WASTE over $2BILLION on solar bullshit.

Sunpower stock was around $100/share in 2007 and was in a straight decline since-it's at $8.31 today and is still dropping. I would shoot my stock broker if he put my retirement in a company that was in a decline position -expect Sunpower to go teats up next.

"Buy High Sell Low"-that should be Obama's new campaign slogan-the GD moron. What a farging dumb SOB POS.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.
Working...
X