Occupy Wall Street - field report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Occupy Wall Street - field report

I'm in NYC for biznez, today and tomorrow and went to visit the 911 Memorial (couldn't get in without a reservation). Walked by Zuccotti park.

What a frickin zoo fulla monkeys. The NYC tour guides are including it on their tours (really!). I encounterd a couple groups as I walked by.

Had lunch near ground zero and the locals in the pub find the whole OWS a major irritant. They said the "protest" is a lousy way to get a vague message sent to a clueless media.

The locals all know that the thing will peter out as soon as the cold weather hits. They would all prefer it be ended by weather attrition, rather than some sort of confrontation.

One waitress slapped her hand on our table and said those idiots don't know how to hold a job, which is why they are there.

Entertaining afternoon....
    At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

They're all kids and welfare slobs-greedy corporations my butt-dumbazzes, it's gommint spending farging the economy as well as overregulation.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
    X