X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Occupy Wall Street people re-distributing the wealth

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/m...#ixzz1b9EKqKTO

LMMFAO!

Getting YOUR wealth re-distributed pretty much svcks don't it.
    West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

They are hypocrites-"My Mac worth $5000 was stolen, WAHHHHH!" Yeah, well my paycheck gets stolen every two weeks to the tune of $2000 ya stinking freeloader-get a farging job and STFU. I hope they farging starve to death. Maybe they'll put 2 and 2 together and see that thieves stealing their precious IPhones and laptops is the same as the GD Gummint taxing the livin sheeit outta ya. Welcome to the REAL WORLD ya dumbsheeits.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Dont worry about it. Our leader Comrade Obama will soon have us the same Government as his Motherland and all will be well!

ALL HAIL OUR DICTATOR... i mean president!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Attached Files

Comment

added for better special effect:

Comment

I was expecting some women jumping up and down around dirt and thatch shanties. Try the "Hip Hop" version-Bob Marley on Quualudes. I think one line says "We never can", which makes perfect sense since Obama never can do any good for the economy.
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Hell Oh Nobama prolly goin to replace the chit anyway. Prolly their own stealing from themselves.
            Beandaddy

Comment

Ya know this whole thing seems like a joke.
              When I started out in life one of the things I learned was debt was bad.
              It's right up there with All Women are Crazy in the rules of life.
              So here we have many thousands who BORROWED money to go to an expensive college to get degrees in such in-demand fields as Womens Studies, Basket Weaving, History, Sociology, etc.
              Now these "fields" are essentially useless outside of Academia. Only way to "work in your field" is to teach it.
              And these same Precious Snowflakes are just too special to actually work. Work as in picking up a shovel or pick or wrench.
              "I went to school for four years. That is beneath me" Well now. Isn't that special.
              Now they don't want to pay back money they BORROWED. Hey that's okay. It's just some greedy banker. I'm sure that greedy banker held a gun to your head and made you sign on the dotted line for all that money.
              Work IS out there but it isn't six figure salary, air-conditioned office, mon-fri 9 to 4.
              Get off your priviledged little candy arses and GTFO.
              West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

The problem with that moonpie is that its not some greedy banker that will take the fall for it.

Comment

Coddled and cuddled-whether by Mommy and Daddy or by the Gummint-the pics I see, 99% of those folks look like welfare bums or kids that don't wanna work. Well guess what-Nobody WANTS to work-you must work to survive. Put these fockers in a wild environment and let em try to survive off the land-they'd all be dead in 4 days because no one did it for them-Wahhh, I want my Mommy. Die fockers die.

Comment

Working...
                  X