Rear ended by an Illegal Alien

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear ended by an Illegal Alien

Well my significant other just called, some illegal alien rear ended her car and took off-little damage and she's ok.

I think I'll send the repair bill to Obama and tell him he owes me for the damage since he aint doing sheeit to seal off illegal entry on the borders. Technically, it's his fault-he allows the SOB to come over and likely will try again to grant illegals citizenship so they will vote for him in 2012.

I hope Michelle gets rear-ended in her car by an illegal alien while she goes to Target to shop-then maybe Oblowme will actually take some action-whoa, the action that Oblowme would take is grant em immunity-he can always get Government Motors to fix her car!!
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Did anyone see the Southpark last week? Last of the Meehicans

Jerry, make sure they get out and empty their wallet before you let them leave... Policia, Immagracion are words to repeat until they fork over $$$
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

If he hit me, I woulda hit him back, slit his tires and rolled him for his Pesos. She didn't even get his plate-he ran to his truck and hauled butt when she said she was calling the Police. I told her next time, first write down license plate, then tell em your calling the law. Obviously he knew some engleesh.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

That sucks Jerry... Everyone says let’s build a fucking fence on the boarder of Mexico...? **** that lets get the National Guards out of Afghanistan and bring them home to the mother land to a new job on the boarder of Mexico... And leave the camel jockeys alone... Santa Anna said the Mexicans would take back Texas without firing a shoot... How the **** did he know that; the motherfucker was a psychic.

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
          Did anyone see the Southpark last week? Last of the Meehicans
          I saw it. I never watch that show, but that episode caught my attention while channel surfing.

"Turn around and get back to work!"

Comment

If it were up to me... Id run a public radio notice for 3 months in every non dead language that in 90 days from today, a shoot to kill order will be implemented on the border. This will be enforced by U.S armed services 2 man sniper teams placed 1,000 meters apart.

No questions asked.

Comment

Originally posted by buoy37 View Post
              I saw it. I never watch that show, but that episode caught my attention while channel surfing.

"Turn around and get back to work!"
              The Arse Burgers episode was great too... My GF who is a Behavioral Analyst got some good laughs before the story switched to Cartman & the Burgers

Comment

No damage!! Hummer versus P-U Truck-that hard plastic bumper dint even get scratched. It was a Messican woman that no speaky engleesh at all-did say no insurance of course, then RAN to her truck and hauled azz. Damn, I really was poised to send farging Obama a bill for the damage.

Comment

Yes, who ever writes the scripts for South Park can come up with great stuff. Reminds me of early 1970 Monte Python. Was great to watch with a little CANIBUS

Comment

Working...
                  X