Texans va titans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texans va titans

If they don't find a way to win this one stick a fork on em! Matt schaub is too soft and his arm is weak and becoming inaccurate!! We still have no secondary gonna be a long year!! Go texans
    MANVEL MOB

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
    If they don't find a way to win this one stick a fork on em! Matt schaub is too soft and his arm is weak and becoming inaccurate!! We still have no secondary gonna be a long year!! Go texans
    If you are giving up already you are not a true fan barham!

Comment

I am not a true Texans fan...I do root for them most of the time though. I am an observer that moved to Texas a few yrs ago but I do understand the Texas pride. I just see the Texans continually not being able to get over the hump. Consistently inconsistent from my vantage point. What is worse is that 2 years in a row they came out the gates looking like they were a team to be reckoned with...and so far it looks like 2 years in row of lost hope. I am not sure if its a player thing or a coach thing at this point. I lean toward a player thing because when it comes down to it it the players have to execute...they played the Saints, Raiders and Ravens and in each one of those games they had the bull by the horns and they let it go...if they win just one of those games I would say they are the team we thought they were but they dropped the ball in all 3. A good team ALWAYS beats the teams that on paper they are supposed to beat...and against the tought team they need to pull out a few here and there..at least be .500. They beat Miami...zero wins...Indy...zero wins...and Pittsburgh. If they can bottle up the energy and ferocity they had against the Steelers I think they can right the ship...if not they will just be that 8-8 team they seem destined to be. A coach can only coach so much...maybe the team doesn't buy into what is being coached...but if they do then they need to start executing and win those tough games. It starts against the Titans...they need to take Tennessee out back to the whooopin' shed and take that momentum with them into a playoff push.

Comment

Working...
      X