9/21 Jones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9/21 Jones

Its amazing how much the wind changes things after a day. I went to the same location at the same time and what a difference. I worked for hours to find the keepers and they were not nearly as big as the day before. I got 2 in the 15 3/4" range and a 14 1/4".

I fished closer to the banks today and worked my way deeper since the tide was a little higher on Friday. I was throwing wedge tails on a 1/4 oz and a 1/16 oz. in multiple colors with no luck in the morning so I switched over to the original pounder in red/white and that's what I picked the flounder up on.
    Attached Files
    Son of the Republic

My buddy came down to the fillet table for the fish and he wanted one scaled for stuffing and he forgot to bring his scaler and I hate using fillet knife because the scales get all over the place so I decided to use the electric fillet knife. I will never use a scaler or fillet knife again. The scales just peeled off and clumped up along the side of the blade for easy clean up. Next time I catch some flounder I will video the scaling process with an electric knife.
    Son of the Republic

Comment

Cool! That sounds great.
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Working...
      X