Thermal Night Time Hog Hunting!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thermal Night Time Hog Hunting!

Watch our JAGER PRO guest hog hunters shoot 13 big Georgia boars with a .308 Browning semi-automatic rifle at night with a thermal scope. They are performing...

I can't view the video. I just received it in an e-mail.

Let me know how it is...
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Dude!!!!! That is freakin awesome!

Comment

Score!!!
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Wow now were do i go buy all that scope and rifle?
        10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

that was badass

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
            Wow now were do i go buy all that scope and rifle?
            Ebay!!

Comment

YEH thats a start would you no the brand ?lol
              10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

If you want some stuff like that, be ready to drop some serious coin.

Sweet stuff. I have a friend of mine that runs night time hog hunts with night vision, and he was talking that thermal stuff up the other night. He was talking about the crazy prices for one scope with those capabilities.
                "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Cool vid, that one dude was a pretty good shot.

Night vision scopes (good ones) cost some pretty good $$$$$$$$ The reason I know is I've been thinking about getting one for my hog gun, but haven't got momma to get the OK due to cost. Here is a link to what I'm told is one of the better ones out there.

SWFA is an optics manufacturing specializing in rifle scopes built for tactical, hunting, and long range shooting known for quality and precision optics.

Now thermal sights like they were using cost even a lot more $$$$$$ up to 5 or 10 times as much.

SWFA is an optics manufacturing specializing in rifle scopes built for tactical, hunting, and long range shooting known for quality and precision optics.
                  Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Kinda reminds me of playing Halo on X-Box.
                    I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Thermal is pricey pricey pricey. You can get a half-decent Gen1 scope for 500 or so. May pick one up eventually but can't really justify it right now.

Comment

It would be cool to go on a hunt with him in Georgia.

Comment

Working...
                        X