Speaking of Hog Guns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of Hog Guns

Here is a couple of pics of mine. It's a Saiga 223, that I've attached a few little add-on to for comfort.......
    Attached Files
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Looks nice!

Comment

OYEH!
      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Sweet !

Comment

Best part is I have under 6 bills in her.
          Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

i got an sks and sig m4 there pretty fun for hogs!!!! I like to run dogs and stick them damn the adreline rush!!!
            Free advice for cold beer !

Comment

Originally posted by Redfish Rob View Post
              i got an sks and sig m4 there pretty fun for hogs!!!! I like to run dogs and stick them damn the adreline rush!!!
              I like to stick the too.........except I use my bow Doing with a knife is a little to daring for this old guy. I do know some folks that can't get enought of doing it like that.

Comment

yea its fun!! the dogs do most of the work so its not to bad. i need to post sum videos but there pretty grussom so i dont know if i should?

Comment

My hog gun is a 338 win mag..........
                  "Anything worth doing is worth doing right"

Comment

that'll put one down!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Redfishr View Post
                      My hog gun is a 338 win mag..........
                      Yep that'll get the job done.........kill him, grind and pack the sausage all from one pull of the trigger.......

Comment

i need to post sum videos but there pretty grussom so i dont know if i should?
                        Definitely!

Comment

Man, ive always wanted to stick one with a knife. Maybe I will if I can get on a decent lease anytime soon. Until then, its only a dream.

M.M.
                          "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

we just hunt feilds around victoria, port lavaca, sea drift if u want togo i can probally arange for a couple of us to hunt with dogs really cheep like buy beer

Comment

Im IN!!!
                              "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

Working...
                              X