Aransas Pass Oct. 31, 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aransas Pass Oct. 31, 2011

I had a old friend that we grew up togather with from Abilene and his buddy from Breckenridge out today. Steve ( from Breckenridge) had never caught a red, so I was hoping to get him hooked up. The first few stops didn't produce anything, I was sure getting disappointed after yesterday leaving the reds biting. About 10 I decided to head to some deep water structure and see if anything was there. A couple of weeks ago the weather was nice and we tried it to no availe. But this time luck was in our favor, we got a trout bite going and limited out (they were 15 1/2 to 18''). We did make a stop for reds on the way home and Steve got his first red. Thanks guys for a great day on the water and look forward to having you back again soon.Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0069 copyweb.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	128.1 KB
ID:	570577

Nice catch you have there!! What were they biting on?
    Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Very nice!
      Resident Ninja

Comment

Nice group of fish with a pompano kicker

Comment

Nice mess of fish Capt. Mike.
          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Live shrimp, last 3 trips reds have hammered live shrimp, right now they are mixed in size, but the smaller the shrimp the larger the fish. If I had had any small gulp would have thrown them, I think they would work as well.

Comment

Working...
            X