Anyone fish Sunday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone fish Sunday?

Launched Sunday out of Texas City and fished north of the Moses Lake flood gate. We found a lot of mullet flipping and some blow-ups on the water so we eased out of the boat to start a wade down a shoreline. Between my fishing partner and I we threw 9 different Top Waters, Corkies, Mirrolures, and even shrimp under a popping cork to catch 1 hard head

The weather in the morning was perfect, overcast with a little breeze but by 10 the wind picked up and it was blowing every bit of 20+ mph.

Water was sandy green to green along the shoreline of Skyline Dr.

If was fun getting out and to run the boat, give hell again next weekend!

At least you got to get out after them. I'm sure the passing of the weather system had something to do with them having lock jaw.
    "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Nice report.You will get them next time
      NK
      Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Way to get out there and try!
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Yep-was dang rough and off color in West bay. A few dink reds, 1 trout, 1 spanny mac, 1 lost flounder in my boat.
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Just curious, where did you launch? Dollar Point?

Comment

We launched off Dollar Point, the boat ramp is still in good shape and still drop $5 bucks in the box to launch there

Comment

Cool, thanks. Good to know that ramp is open.

Comment

Working...
                X