Splinters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Splinters

A woman from Los Angeles who was a tree hugging, liberal Democrat and an anti-hunter purchased a piece of timberland near Colville, WA. There was a large tree on one of the highest points in the tract. She wanted a good view of the natural splendor of her land so she started to climb the big tree.

As she neared the top she encountered a spotted owl that attacked her. In her haste to escape, the woman slid down the tree to the ground and got many splinters in her crotch. In considerable pain, she hurried to a local ER to see a doctor.

She told him she was an environmentalist, a Democrat, and an anti-hunter and how she came to get all the splinters. The doctor listened to her story with great patience and then told her to go wait in the examining room and he would see if he could help her. She sat and waited three hours before the doctor reappeared.
    The angry woman demanded, "What took you so long?"
    He smiled and then told her, "Well, I had to get permits from the Environmental Protection Agency, the Forest Service, and the Bureau of Land Management before I could remove old-growth timber from a 'recreational area' so close to a waste treatment facility. I'm sorry, but due to Obama-Care they turned you down."
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Good one.coe
    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

LOL! Good one
      Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Not to mention the "grasslands" under her arms, legs and below the belly-plus he needed a Corp Permit to work near "Wetlands" by that Waste Treatment Facility.

Sadly, we can thank the worst POTUS ever for today's economic problems as well as granting the power hungry E.P.A. more authority to regulate what once was State controlled activities. Farging azzholes in DC-hope they all move to China where they focking deserve to live.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

OMG lmao!
          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Working...
          X