468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama the Grinch-he added a Christmas Tree Tax!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama the Grinch-he added a Christmas Tree Tax!!!!

The Anti-Christ POTUS has struck again. The anti-christian POTUS has imposed a $0.15 Tax on Christmas trees. When 9 million folks are out of work, can barely afford any gifts, the Grinch Obama has instigated a 15 cent tax on Christmas trees to raise 2 Million dollars-what a freakin worthless sunbeach. Hey Obamass, why not give up your GD paycheck-you don't deserve it and maybe use that money for the $2MM ya Grinch bastage.

May Santa's rendeer sheeit down his chimney and pee in his eggnog. Farging heathen bastage.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

It wouldn't surprise me if he orders the USAF to shoot down Santa on December 24th!! Why not, Holder effectively killed a US Border Patrol Agent with his Fast & Furious gun fiasco. Something is wayyy off in DC.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Don't worry, you'll still get your stocking filled while your nestled snuggly in your Obammy Jammies....Hehe! You're trip!

Comment

Of course the (Obama) Chicago Tribune likes it-the Texas Christmas tree growers Oppose the Tax. Anything disliked by Texas is loved by Obama! He's a yankee, commie bastage and should hand in his US Citizenship and emigrate to China where he fits in-he can take his trashy wife and Holder the Killer with him (and the rest of the Demogogue Party).

This TEXAN shows what a TRUE Citizen is: self-reliant!! Not some worthless scumbag looking for someone else to help him. this guy is a Texas Tree grower and says it all:

"If the large wholesale growers want it, fine, but they can pay for it without reaching into the small growers' pockets," said Robert Childress of the Texas Christmas Tree Growers Association. "I feel that marketing for my products is my responsibility, and I choose to rely on my efforts."

maybe if the so-called "99%" thought like Mr. Childress, the USA would not have the problems caused by the lazy "entitlement" folks!!

Comment

I don't buy a real tree anymore... Allergies.

I love my fake tree... But do miss the smell of the fresh pine. I do not miss the sore throat each morning!
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I lost my plastic tree in Ike (note to self-add that to my FEMA lawsuit). I'll cut down a small longleaf pine at the deer lease and screw Obama outta his 15 cents-that'll show them!!!

Comment

FTA: "The 15-cent tax on Christmas trees was announced Tuesday in the Federal Register and was meant to pay for a new board tasked with promoting the Christmas tree industry. It was supported by Christmas tree growers, who wanted a stable source of revenue to fund a new marketing campaign."

Taxing people who are asking to be taxed...what a dick move. Impeach that foreign born SOB!

Comment

Yep, pretty damn un-American!

That X-Mas tree grower is doing just fine all by himself and doesn't need no gubbment help. LOL

Well maybe a little from the state.....

This site funded in part or whole by a grant from The Specialty Crop Block Grant as administered by the Texas Department of Argriculture.

Comment

Here's an ornament for your tree:

Comment

I understand the 15 cent tax got yanked/abolished-maybe that can happen to Herr Obama!!!

Comment

Jerry...this strictly the result of the adminsistration making sure that less trees are sold SO THAT YOU WILL NOT DRAG YOURS OUT TO THE FRIGGIN' BAY EVERY YEAR!!!!!!!hehehehe
                      sigpic

Comment

Ya know Walmart sells Obama Christmas ornaments-aint it great-think about it-ya can hang obama from a tree and they can't do **** about it!!

Comment

Working...
                        X