Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letter to Santa

Dear Santa:

Please get me a new congress and POTUS-a new congress that is not full of demogogues preying on the ignorant and outright stupid, taking bribes or molesting children. Please send Obama back to Africa along with his ugly and trashy wife. Please make all celebrities STFU when it comes to politics. Please make California fall into the ocean and rid this world of extreme leftists. Please eliminate tax credits and incentives to "Green Mfgs" such as Solyndra and SunPower and leave the only truely thriving businesses in America alone. Please invite the Sierra Club, Nature Conservancy, EPA and PETA on a cruise on a ship with a thin-walled aluminum hull on a sight-seeing trip to the Artic during December or January during a white-out blizzard and be sure the USCG helos are grounded the same week. Please let China have a major nuclear accident dessimating 3/4ths of their population, all centered in the capitol of China. Please accidentally drop a Nuke on Somalia when your sled flies over it. Please have your reindeer stomp to death each and every terrorist.

If you can do all that, I need nothing else.

BTW, Mayor Annise Parker hates Rudolph. Her address is 2302 Montrose, next to the lesbian bar-she also says Mrs. Claus is ugly and even she wouldn't do her.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.
Working...
X