water seperater filter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• water seperater filter

Dont laugh at me but does the water filter get installed in front of the priming bulb or after it on the fuel line?

after ... i think ...
    FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

Mine is between the gas tank & bulb
      Today is a new day!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dawg View Post
        Mine is between the gas tank & bulb
        Mine is the same way

Comment

Same way for Me too. Between tank and bulb.
          Beandaddy

Comment

then mine will be to, thanks all.

Comment

Yep-between tank and bulb. Put it where it easily can be removed-do not put it where the riggers did on my skeeter-on the inside at back of transom-I get strawberry burns everytime I swap out the sunbeach. On my Robalo, they are in front of battery box (kind of worried about someone bashing em, but in 5 years no problem and dang easy to replace).
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Yes you want to pull the fuel into the separator, that's why it is in between the tank and the bulb. ROBALO give me a call at the shop in a little bit. I will know in a hour or 2 if we got your problem rectified.
                Bryan Evans

Boat Werx of Texas
                (AKA Evans Marine Services)
                4340 19th St.
                Bacliff, Texas 77518
                http://evansmarine.net
                http://boatwerxtx.com
                main@boatwerxtx.com
                281-559-BOAT (2628)

Comment

Doesn't matter, my bulb in under console and tank in floor in front of console, separator in rigging compartment before motor.

Comment

Under the cowling on a yamaha. Unless you are talking about the raycore spin on.

Comment

Working...
                    X