Reports?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reports?

Any new reports from East bay? Where is Stingray's launch? I have been wanting to fish East bay for a while now.
    Kumala the Ugandan giant

Stingaree is a restaurant & bait camp. If I remember correctly there was a Chevron at the corner before Ike. I think the road is Stingaree Dr. it was lit again prior to Ike. I always go by water to go eat there, great food upstairs! There is a ramp, there is a bait camp and I think they even offer gas.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Great thanks i may sneek over there this weekend.
      Kumala the Ugandan giant

Comment

What time should I be ready?

Comment

There are no fish in Chocolate Bay and even less in the marsh east of Stingaree.....the one on the south side of the ICW and west of the marina......the lake way back in there is a ghost town, not even a scrimp or a mullet.....nothing.....don't waste your time.

If you happen to see me back there and it looks like I'm fishing, I'm not. I'm studying mud to grass ratios and their effect on the solunar tables. Nothing to see there, just keep moving.
          "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

This is WEA not EEA wrong site homeboy... LMAO I hear Trinity Bay is where it really is??? Good luck...
            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Fish have moved out of Trinity, now they are in???
              Today is a new day!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jerkyourcroaker View Post
                There are no fish in Chocolate Bay and even less in the marsh east of Stingaree.....the one on the south side of the ICW and west of the marina......the lake way back in there is a ghost town, not even a scrimp or a mullet.....nothing.....don't waste your time.

If you happen to see me back there and it looks like I'm fishing, I'm not. I'm studying mud to grass ratios and their effect on the solunar tables. Nothing to see there, just keep moving.
                Don't worry i'm not going to fish.....i'm going to help the bay...see,me and my boy will be stomping the piss out of bullfrogs to help raise the water lever in the lake you speak of,but if you come in there you will scare the frogs away and it will hender our work.So please stay far away and i'll let you know when it's clear to go in.Thanks for your support.
                Kumala the Ugandan giant

Comment

Working...
                X