Curado 50e on sale @Academy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curado 50e on sale @Academy

The Curado 50e is on sale at Academy for $100. Is it worth buying? I'd been holding out for one of the 200e7s, but if the 50e is worth having I'll pick one up. Any input would be appreciated!

BTW: the H2O Mettles are on sale for $25
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

When did the sale start. I bought one Sunday and payed $169 for it

Comment

you have to get there at 5am on friday to get the $99 price but its a nice reel. Especially for the price. The 50e is the new Chronarch 50e. Same reel, different paint. We took one apart at academy one day last week just to make sure.

Comment

Gilbert click on ad and says good thur 22nd to friday?
        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Don't run up there right now because the ad will not be on till friday.

Comment

The green Curado 50e has been my go to reel for over a year. Its light, small, and has held up to a ton of abuse. If I can find a few at this price I will definatly buy a couple more. Spooled with 10 lb test Berkley Big Game it cast as far now as it ever did! This is a hell of a reel!

AQUA PIMP
            AQUA PIMP......
            "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

its a door buster deal friday only. Look at the ad again.

Comment

Amazingly enough, Gilbert is correct!
                I just spoke to the Galveston store. They've got about 40 in stock. Of course I'll be in Houston, darn it!
                "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Of course I was correct. I always am.

Comment

http://academy.shoplocal.com/academy...on=entryflash&

now click on ad and see dates but yes bruce and gibbey the man behind the counter says not on sale till friday.Should they honor the internet ad?

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
                      http://academy.shoplocal.com/academy...on=entryflash&

now click on ad and see dates but yes bruce and gibbey the man behind the counter says not on sale till friday.Should they honor the internet ad?

damnit chris, work with me here son. Its say's Door Buster Hot Deals Friday Only. You won't get it for $99 on Thursday.

Comment

Hahaa got you going gilbert.I got one of the dudes on speed dial and let them know ad is messed up.My question is do they have to honor it?

Comment

no they don't cause the ad is not wrong. chingow. You just gave me another grey hair and gas.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
                            no they don't cause the ad is not wrong. chingow. You just gave me another grey hair and gas.
                            i think just pee'd my pants a lil bit...funny chit there.
                            speaking of Academy...saw the big spools of big game line clearance for 11.88$ at the store off Bunker hill/I10 yesterday.
                            Reg. price was 26.00$

Comment

Haha they fixed the ad because of me.Once again i was right.lol

Comment

Working...
                              X