West Bay 4/21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Bay 4/21

GSB and I hit west bay this morning. We splashed in about 6:00am and Scott hooks up quickly and has 2 on the stringer before I even get a blow up. We caught 4 trout and a red in the first 30 minutes and then it turned off.
    We kept plugging away for about another hour before the wind finally made us run for cover. We tried to find somewhere to get out of the wind, but couldn't locate any fish.
    It was a great 30 minutes this morning with Scott catching 3 trout and me with 1 trout and 1 red. We also missed multiple fish.
    Weather is looking better this week and maybe the fronts are through so we can get into a steady spring pattern.
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Go Hammer Go! All you need is some baggy pants and learn to do the piano dance! Ha! Just kiddin'! Good report!
    Whatever it is,good or bad, God knows! Jeremiah 29:11

Comment

WTG Chip!! Pics???
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Thanks for the report, looking forward to fishing with you soon.
        LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

thanks for the report... i almost when out to dickinson bayou this afternoon but after lookin at the water over there im waitin until 2morrow...
          Boats and hoes.

Comment

pics

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
            WTG Chip!! Pics???
            I left the fish with Scott and went to work. He will post them if he took any. I was in a rush today.
            sigpic
            Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Sorry to disappoint, but no pics. I had to hit the shower, pic up a suit and deliver it to the high school so number one son would have it to wear to the Tommy Tune Awards tonight at the Hobby Center. Then I went to work until 7:30pm. Just finished watching 7 Pounds with my wife. That is a sad movie. Now I am not sure how i am still awake.

Chip, thanks for joining me. Had a blast as usual. I am thinking midnight wade soon!
              Scott
              "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

Nice job guys. Hopefully this May the winds will cooperate unlike last year.

Comment

Nice catching yall.Congrats
                  NK
                  Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Nice report, bet those TopWater bites got yall excited!

Comment

Thanks for the report and glad you had a chance to get out there

Comment

Great report and glad you got some fishes.
                        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

thanks for the report
                          XA

GOD BLESS AND GIG'EM!

I hope I catch a 10 lb trout before I catch a flesh eating bacteria.

Comment

Congrats on the fish, even if it was short lived. Fun catching them on top even if it doesn't last long. Thanks for the report, hopefully the top bite will get better soon!
                            Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Working...
                            X