TimTebow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TimTebow

Ok guys give me your input on Tebow. I know everybody says he can't do it but he seems to keep doing it. Is he the real deal or is he just something that will go away when teams realize how to defense him.

Media hype.I sure would like to see him with a texan uniform on right now.lol
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

I dont think he has it as far as a passing game. He a gamer for sure!!
      Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Here is my take...in this time that he is looking ugly etc he is winning...correction his team is winning. His team believes in him and in turn their confidence improves with him taking snaps. I think a quarterback can be categorized as a leader and not always a passer..hence why quarterbacks are labeled.."passing" or "running" in style. That guy leads and is selfless and in this time where everyone bashes him he keeps getting better...eventually he is going to be more confident as a passer and be able to convert those 3rd downs that John Elway says he isn't doing currently. The key is I would rather win ugly than lose pretty. John Fox said it is statistically fact that when you run the ball 30 plus times and throw 15-20 you win games...That is Tebows game in a nutshell. Tebow has the "it" factor..can't coach it...teach it or practice it. He needs to be more accurate and crisp with his passes...he is going to figure it out.

Comment

I agree that if they stick with him and teach him properly he will be a good possibly great passer. He has the talent!

Comment

Is anybody watching this game? This dude is clutch in crunch time!

Comment

I can say I have watched a bunch of football in my life and this guy seems to be doing great.

Comment

It's like the wildcat Miami had, it kicks a** until teams figure it out then it's not that great
                I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

Comment

The bear handed it to them and they closed the deal nuff sad. He wins!! Wich can make the a dangerous team. BTW they have a kick *** defense that keeps them in the game. Kinda like the texans right now. Fun to watch!!
                  Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

The kids is a winner. He needs consistency, and he may never be a great QB, but he's a great leader. Sometimes that's more important. Think Bart Starr.
                    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Working...
                    X