July 4th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 4th

I imagine most everyone that can, will be down on the island this weekend. I am most definitly going. Finally got my new optics for the AR-15. Gonna take it to the range and sight it in. For anyone that is interested there is a shooting range on the island. I recently became aware of it. Galveston Rifle and Pistol Club. I think its like 60 or 90 a year for the whole family. Just print an application online and mail it in. Blackbeard and I are out there all the time, although you do have to be a member to shoot out there. Time to start practicing for those ducks again! See yall this weekend.

Sounds cool Uncle Handy. Always nice to see someone that like to shoot, hunt, AND fish. I hope to see you down there this weekend. Prolly won't get a chance to shoot though.

Comment

oops..........
      Last edited by Bubba; July 3, 2008, 12:24 PM. Reason: Double post....

Comment

Originally posted by Unclehandy View Post
        I imagine most everyone that can, will be down on the island this weekend. I am most definitly going. Finally got my new optics for the AR-15. Gonna take it to the range and sight it in. For anyone that is interested there is a shooting range on the island. I recently became aware of it. Galveston Rifle and Pistol Club. I think its like 60 or 90 a year for the whole family. Just print an application online and mail it in. Blackbeard and I are out there all the time, although you do have to be a member to shoot out there. Time to start practicing for those ducks again! See yall this weekend.
        hopefully only one more week till i get my jewlery removed ! if not let's see how good of a shot u are Unclehandy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Free advice for cold beer !

Comment

Working...
        X