Aransas Pass Nov. 24, 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aransas Pass Nov. 24, 2011

We got lucky today, the day dawned clear and calm for a couple of hours, I had a guy and his 2 son's (4 &7 year old) and his brother in law. Both guys had fished with me a couple of years ago and we had a great day, for the boys sake I has hoping for a repeat of that, it turned out even better. We headed back where we had fished the day before and luck was on our side. The boys did great catching fish as well as the dads. About 10 o'clock the wind came up and the bite shut off, so we headed to calmer waters. We found lots of reds but couldn't get them to bite. The oldest boy hooked up a big red and did a great job for several minutes with it, we got it close enough to the boat to see it before it spit the hook, so I sure did want him to get another red, but it wasn't in the cards. Folks let me tell you the two little ones were troopers today they stayed after it and had a great time, so don't wait to long to take your kids or grandkids out on the water. I have never had a 4 year old fish and entertain himself like this young man, it was a pleasure having him on board. Thanks guys for a great day on the water and look forward to having you back againClick image for larger version

Name:	100_0103 copyweb.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	121.0 KB
ID:	570792

Great job Capt!
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

WTG Capt Mike.....Puttin the kids on fish!
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

good job !
        Free advice for cold beer !

Comment

Nice Haul!
          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Sounded like a fun trip !
            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Good job Capt Mike!
              I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Working...
              X