• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's a GREAT PIC!!!!!

Ok...you can go now
    Attached Files
    sigpic

I like it!! Thanks Brad!

A bunch of atm folks are still crying-blaming it (their loss) on the refs. Ha ha. What bullchip-helmut to helmut is a penalty!! Maybe the 3 turnovers may be a little more to blame (but hey, they can't accept that!) or poor coaching - Sherman must drug em during halftime or tell them they sux donkey doo or something because they have lost 4 or 5 games after halftime when in the first half they looked great-I'd like to know what he says because it can't be helping the team at all and seems like he is the reason they lose impetus after 30 minutes of play. What a shame for them to play the SEC teams when they can't beat squat in the Big 12 - 6 wins, 6 losses and Sherman's record is .500 with 25 wins; 25 losses. I bet $5 Sherman is canned by December 31, 2012 with a 2012 Season record of 3 wins (Ole Miss, Vandy and Kentucky) and rest are losses.

AMF ATM!!
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
    X