you heard about this right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you heard about this right?

http://www.infowars.com/senate-moves-to-allow-military-to-intern-americans-without-trial/

It is already been in practice since 9/11-only under Herr Obama did the pig Obama use it and assassinated a US Citizen w/o trial-W dint kill US citizens, but Herr Obama does allow it. Best way is to hoard gold, hoard guns and ammo and get ready for a knock on your door from the "SS" a/k/a Homeland Security-be sure to answer the door locked and loaded with your "sporting rifle" with a folding stock and a 30 round double taped clip-but do not open the screen door or they'll have the right to barge in (which they can do anyway under the so-called "Patriot Act"). If ya call Michelle Obama Miss Universe, she's still an ugly ***** - a name is just a name.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Yea, but this goes WAY beyond the Patriot Act... it allows the US Military to apprehend, perform search and seizure, torture, interrogate, physically harm and assassinate ANY US citizen at ANY place or ANY time WITHOUT PROBABLE CAUSE

Comment

Maybe the law will cause the arrest of Obama!!! Think positive!!! Obama violates laws, is obviously crooked (ACORN, Solyndra and SunPower) and I'd love to see the ******* arrested-IMO probable cause exists against him, so PLEEEZZE arrest the *******. Crapola, it applies to US Citizens-Obama aint really a US Citizen-****, won't work.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
        X