Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If this doesn't piss you off...

Exactly what's wrong with America...

She wants some free sh!t so she can keep her "SCRONG & IN-DEEP-IN-IT" status!!!!
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Waste of Florida's tax dollars...

Comment

WOW the kids don't have a chance... You are right, that is what is wrong with America. Something for nothing breeding like a rabbit...

Comment

The problem is between her ears and between her legs!
        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

I think the WP&P folks should attack her instead of the bays!!

Welfare PROMOTES this stoopid beotch's way of life.

Seems like these Career Welfare Types need to forced to work-obviously her only skill is spreading her legs and diseases, so maybe make her a legal, full-time prostitute to pay her way through life. Of course, at $5 a pop (on her good days), she won't be eating much but a $1 McDouble at Mickey D's and 15 Kiddie Meals per day but it beats her drain on society.

You know each one of her worthless offspring will follow the same "system" as she does, so in 15 years (likely the age she already had birthed 5 bastages), each one of her bastage children will have 5-10 kids, so she just added 75 to 150 more welfare cases onto society-all because she is a stupid POS.

Move the beotch into the Whitehouse with Obama-afterall, he wants US to pay for these type folks-why not let Obama have first-hand experience with a worthless waste of air.
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Like throwing a hotdog down a hallway

Comment

Originally posted by sfef84 View Post
              Haha thats good stuff...........
              Your a daisy if ya do

Comment

Them kids aren't anyone's problem but hers and the jail house dads ! That crap is stupid GET A JOB AND KEEP UR DAMN LEGS CLOSED!

Comment

These types make ya wonder if God meant for AIDS to rid us of her type!! Please God, make her die!! (slow and painful would be a nice touch if ya can add that in). thank you!
                  "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                    These types make ya wonder if God meant for AIDS to rid us of her type!! Please God, make her die!! (slow and painful would be a nice touch if ya can add that in). thank you!
                    Damn a lil harsh man ........BUT I LIKE UR STYLE ! hahahaha

Comment

I understand she is being considered as a candidate for atm's Football Coach-she has extensive experience playing with balls.

Comment

Originally posted by sfef84 View Post
                        Hahahahahahahahaha!
                        I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

Comment

Lots of baby's daddy's
                          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Working...
                          X