Christmas Bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Bay

Went and piddled around Christmas yesterday afternoon. Nothing to show for it. I did land and release a couple dinks. They were probably right at 15 or a little short. Fished with tops the whole time. The only action came from a bone superspook jr. The other two I was with were fishing with gulps and other soft plastics and they didn't even get a bite. Water wasn't as dirty as I thought it would be but the wind was blowing good. Fished it till dark and then the mosquito's came out in full force. Almost drained all my blood. Water wasn't too cold but I still wore the waders. One of the guys went in with no waders and didn't complain about the water temp. Its probably time to stash away the waders. There was plenty of bait in the water. Glad to see the top water bite starting to come around too. Couple more weeks and less wind will be good.

Thanks for the report.

You're right about the wind thing, it won't die down at all...it's killing me.
    "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Thanks for the report.I will be behind SLP tomorrow morning
      NK
      Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

let me know how that works out for you. That might be my next week fishing trip. maybe wed afternoon again.

Comment

Thanks for the report Gilbert. trying beats working!! Bad news about the sketters-dang bugs!
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

North or south end of X-mas?
            West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

souf. down by the cell phone tower

Comment

thanks for the report!! Those skeeters really can mess with your head and your concentration when trying to fish.

Comment

good spot
                  MANVEL MOB

Comment

Good bay to fish. Waiting on the wind to lay.
                    Just mind over matter, if you don't mind it don't matter. If it matters you better mind!

Comment

Working...
                    X