Good Bye Coach Sherman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Bye Coach Sherman

Well I suspected Sherman would be fired after his loss to The University of Texas LONGHORNS on Thanksgiving. I hoped atm would keep the doomazz, but NOOOOOO, they put him on the street (with 4 year payoff!!). First off, the atm folks are giving money away to their poor coaching choices-Francione-paid off and let go, now Sherman and they re-upped his contract last year, so they gotta pay him for the 4 remaining years-real freaking smart!!! That money could have been used to stay in the Big 12 -you know, the only conference the aggies have any chance of doing a decent showing in, but hey, it's your money aggies, so waste it away all ya want while ya cry about not getting a "fair share"-maybe if dint waste it on coach contracts ya break every 3 years, you'd not be complaining so much!!!

AMF atm-see ya in 2020!! I wonder how many new coaches you'll go through before our next meeting?
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

A depressing thread
    Resident Ninja

Comment

Going to be a long year or more with a new coach in the SEC.

Comment

aTm really didn't think this one thru. they really killed the program. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
          aTm really didn't think this one thru. they really killed the program. lol.
          Is there a aggie joke in there somewhere Gilbert?
          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

they are the joke.

Comment

So you are saying when you say atm you think of a broke money machine or that team that went to the sec with there tail between there legs.
              I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

See ya! Go horns!

Comment

Working...
                X