Who's gonna stop 'em

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's gonna stop 'em

Watching LSU take care of Ga. 4 first downs and 21 points. I know my kin are digging it. Be at my 2nd home next week, hello Washington parish. Gotta listen to the crap about the longhorn's.

Crap and longhorns don't belong in the same sentence
    I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

Comment

I agree my friend but they didn't show me much today. Not to take anything away from the baptist. Maybe next year. Get rid of Mac Brown and hire Nick Saban and recruit some players away from oklahoma. Your thoughts?

Comment

I say keep Mac decide on one qb and coach him , they had Vince and colt and the team new who the starter was and weren't trying to work with two qb, either coach a run offense or a pass offense but pick one , work it , find the flaws and kinks, and work them out , if you flip flop between the two and don't stay consistent you'll never figure it out
        I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

Comment

From a Louisiana native, ROLL TIDE!
          From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Dont let Coachlaw fool you. He has a full wall picture of his favorite LSU player in his bedroom of Tyrann the ....

HONEY BADGER!!!!!
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X