Trinity 12-1 / 12-3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trinity 12-1 / 12-3

What can I say about the upper end of the bay..... The boat traffic is thinning out, the water temp is dropping, and the fish are still feeding. Thursday we made a marathon wade from sun up til 4pm and it was truly the second best day so far this fall, we only saw a hand full of boats and lots of big trout. We ended the day with serval over 6 and 10 or so in the 4-6 lb range. Friday I went solo for a couple of hours to locate some fish for a trip I had today. I made to short drifts and I was done by 8:30... Went back to day with Jason, John and Paul and picked up 30 trout and 3 reds and done by noon... The bite was a little slower today not sure if it was the boat traffic or the higher tides... Its just gonna keep getting better with less boat traffic and more cold fronts..

Capt Brent Juarez
    GTTS

also we are 2 week away from the 3rd Galveston Trophy Trout Series evnet on Dec. 17th and Toy Drive for the Childrens Center of Galveston, we are hoping to help the Center out this Xmas in a big way. Hope to see everyone there at the Capts Meeting......
    Attached Files

All fish were caught on Tidal Surge Split Tails ( PLUM and GREEN ) and Maniac Mullets gotta love that PINK

Comment

Nice report and pics....

AQUA PIMP
      AQUA PIMP......
      "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Great report...thanks!
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

nice work capt!

Comment

Working...
          X