New GPS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New GPS

Ok so my Dad and I have narrowed it down to the Garmin 376c or the 440. Any opinions?

I just put the Garmin 540 on the boat and although I've only had it out once and not messed with it too much, I liked what seen so far. I know that isn't one you have listed, but I would think it would be hard to go wrong with any Garmin product.

Comment

I have the Garmin 178c and almost bought the 440. It is the same as the 540 with a smaller screen. I love the 440. It is very user friendly.
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Yeah my eyes are still good so a small screen really isnt an issue lol. I just need something that updates fast. The one we have now updates like every 15 seconds which really sucks!

Comment

im in the market too how big of differece are the color ones vs the non color screen ones?
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by Seaweed View Post
            I just put the Garmin 540 on the boat and although I've only had it out once and not messed with it too much, I liked what seen so far. I know that isn't one you have listed, but I would think it would be hard to go wrong with any Garmin product.
            I had the 540 with the G2 vision card on my Wellcraft and it would do everything that you could possibly want.
            I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Haven't played with it, I did order the card last week and then realized I already had one at home, so went to the boat and I had the wrong card, so hopefully I ordered the right one.

Comment

Originally posted by Seaweed View Post
                Haven't played with it, I did order the card last week and then realized I already had one at home, so went to the boat and I had the wrong card, so hopefully I ordered the right one.
                Mine covered Morgan City to Brownsville. The fish eye feature was the chit. It would even show the junction valves on offshore pipelines.
                I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Cool deal mine should be here tomorrow I believe. I'll check it out, then I get to play with it all weekend..

Comment

Thank you guys for all the input. My dad ordered the 440.

Comment

Monochrome sux-get color. You can see stuff better (unless you're colorblind).
                      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                        im in the market too how big of differece are the color ones vs the non color screen ones?
                        You should no by now you need the lawrance h2o c.C stands for color,we buy you books and you still ....Well you no .
                        10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Working...
                        X