468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seattle Couple in McMansion on Welfare?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seattle Couple in McMansion on Welfare?????

I think Obama just lost two voters-hopefully these two will be in prison come election time:

In Seattle Washington: Federal agents have raided a Seattle couple’s $1.2 million lakefront home looking for evidence that they’ve bilked the government for more than a decade.

Filing a civil lawsuit Friday, federal prosecutors in Seattle claim Lyudmila Shimonova and her partner, chiropractor David Silverstein, sucked money out of state and federal assistance programs while living well in a Lake Washington mansion.

Both have been accused of welfare fraud, allegedly making false claims for government assistance. Neither has been charged criminally.

All told, authorities claim the couple received $135,000 in federal housing assistance benefits, as well as additional support through a federal program for destitute disabled Americans and state programs meant to feed families.

What a bunch of bullchip-these two need to spend the rest of their lives under jail!! Welfare sucks and this helps prove that any idiot can collect for YEARS without any reason to ever get a job-it is a boil on the *** of life. Fork welfare and the bastages that abuse it, such as Obama. The system needs a massive overhaul-after 1 year, you lose all welfare unless you PROVE you are physically unable to work via 2 doctor's sworn affidavits and annual reports thereafter. Too many "gimme" folks like the crazyazz beotch posted earlier-let em starve-we don't owe you anything!! Fock em all.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Wow

Comment

Working...
    X