GOP Keeping Blacks From Voting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOP Keeping Blacks From Voting

This idiot Cal.(D) Barbara Lee says there's a concerted effort nation wide by the GOP to keep minorities (blacks) from voting. She says that the several states that have passed, or are in the process of passing voter ID laws will keep 1 in 4 blacks from voting in the 2012 election.
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

So the stupid beotch is basically saying 25% of Blacks don't drive or have a State Issued ID-WHY? Maybe this answers why the majority of welfare recipients are black-they don't have a driver's license to drive to work?????

Plus, it farges up the former ACORN Plan-it is hard to vote twice if they actually ID you and how would all the illegal aliens have the opportunity to vote if they had to show a VALID ID?

Wahhhhh. "I was supposed to be able to vote twice, maybe four times dammit." GD Californians-the whole state needs to fall into the Pacific Ocean.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

If it is so hard to vote in this country, how come people admitted on camera that they voted 70 times?

Fact 1: The blacks are not going to show up in numbers like they did in 08. The only way they can "re-energize" the base (blacks) is to claim racism...

Its sad that blacks and minorities dont see that they are used as a means to and end aka reelection.

Comment

puleeze, ID's are only ten bucks at any flea market.
        "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
        boom

Comment

Texas has 23.5 million people. Texas has 20 million registered cars. How did they get registered without ID? weird...

Comment

Working...
          X